WSM PUBLIC AUCTIONS Cars, Trucks, Equipment & more 2/12/2016
Friday, February 12th 8:00am
Terms & Conditions
Cash, Cashiers Check, Credit Cards only. Full payment of all merchandise by 5:00pm day of sale.
1. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older to register to bid and participate in an auction. By registering to bid and using a bidder number, the bidder acknowledges that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions of the auction and agrees to be bound by these terms whether bidding onsite or online.
2. All lots are sold AS-IS, Where Is: No warranties or guarantees expressed or implied.
3. Auction Catalog/Inventory listing is prepared for perspective bidders as a courtesy and should be used solely as a guide. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ascertain all pertinent information regarding each lot prior to bidding. Bidder acknowledges that all lots are available for inspection prior to the auction and that it is the Bidder’s responsibility to have inspected all items prior to bidding. No sale will be canceled, voided or invalidated nor shall WSM Public Auctions or auctioneer be liable as a result of defects or inaccuracies of any lot.
4. The Auction will be conducted by offering all lots, either individually or grouped, at the Auctioneer’s discretion. The bidder with the highest bid accepted by the Auctioneer shall be the purchaser of the lot and no purchaser may retract his bid. Purchaser accepts a lot when a bid is made. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
5. In the event of any dispute arising from any bidding, bidder understands that Auctioneer shall settle any dispute at his sole discretion. Auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding on the disputed lot and sell it again. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
6. Bidder agrees to pay a Buyer Fee of 15% which will be applied to bid price. Internet bidders will pay a Buyer Fee of 18% which will be applied to bid price. In addition to the Buyer Fee, Bidder agrees to pay $150.00 Processing Fee on all lots, where applicable and unless otherwise announced.
7. Bidder agrees to be responsible for the payment of the bid price, Buyer Fee and any applicable DMV fees and taxes due.
8. The purchaser shall pay a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the bid price immediately after the sale. All balances must be paid for by the next business day, close of business at 4:00 PM. Form of Payment: Cash, Cashiers Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard and ATM/Debit Cards.
9. WSM Public Auctions will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any purchase. Purchaser cannot remove any items from auction premises until all purchases are paid for. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to remove all purchased items. Assistance may be provided in loading and removal; however, purchaser assumes all risk and responsibility in item removal and loading.
10. All purchased lots must be removed within (48) hours of the close of auction. All lots left on auction premises, passed the allowed time, shall be deemed abandoned and Auctioneer may resell those items. Bidder will also incur Storage Fees at $25.00 per day for every day items are left on auction premises passed the allotted time.
11. Funds must be certified prior to the processing or release of any DMV documents. Documents will be processed to be effective only in the jurisdiction in which the auction is conducted.
12. If for any reason the Auction fails to deliver any awarded item or lot, the Auctioneer’s sole liability shall be to return all monies paid in respect to such lot.
13. Some vehicles may be sold pursuant to Vehicle Code VC24007.5 (A), Paragraph (2) and may only be sold to a licensed motor vehicle dealer and dismantler.
14. Purchase of Commercial Trucks/Diesel Vehicles (Vehicles over 14,400 GVW) and off-road diesel equipment/vehicles may or may not be in compliance with California State laws and may be subject to State of Californi